Who I Am
Hello, I’m Joe (yes, it rhymes)—bred, raised and still living inKansas about halfway between Topeka and Manhattan. Since 1994, when I first began mowing lawns as a young man, I’ve lived and breathed landscaping with all the bug bites that go along with it.
I’ve worked all over North East Kansas for contractors and homeowners in need of friendly and professional landscaping service. I usually work in exotic locations like Topeka, Manhattan, Wamego, St. Marys and a handful more.
As a family owned and operated business, I employ a moderately sized dream team that varies with the Kansas seasons. And, of course, there’s my lovely wife Maggie … she does a lot for the business too like taking care of my children, cracking the whip on employees and helping manage almost every aspect of the business 🙂 . Due to my company’s structure, I offer the best customer service and landscaping quality along with the personal touch your landscaping deserves.
Landscaping Services I Offer:
1. Efficient landscaping installation and proven, creative design;
2. Custom patios, retaining walls, outdoor kitchens and pergolas fit for kings of days gone by;
3. Sod, Seeding and over seeding services that would make Emerald-city residents jealous;
4. Dirt work, grading and yard drainage to ward off water and floods of Biblical proportions*;
5. Commercial landscape maintenance (snow removal, spring/ fall cleanups).
Please call, text or email for a free proposal on how our service can enhance your existing Kansas landscape.
Joe Syrokosz, Owner
Phone (785) 969-9329